If you have questions about the P-EBT benefit, please contact 855-306-8959 for assistance.
- Each eligible student will receive a P-EBT card with his/her name. *See below information regarding students who report they received P-EBT in error.
- As of 11/17, all cards have been mailed out and take 10-14 business days for delivery. Note, some cards may not arrive until the end of December due to corrections.
- If a student hasn’t received a card by 11/30/2020, please instruct the parent/guardian to call 1-855-306-8959 to ensure a card has been created and mailed to the correct address. Note, the family must call and not a school representative due to privacy requirements.
- Parents/guardians should not call 888-979-9949 if their student has not yet received a P-EBT card. This line assists current cardholders only.
- We have identified issues surrounding some schools/districts which are causing card delays. All known issues have been discussed with affected school districts and will be corrected as soon as possible.
- The students in some schools/districts incorrectly received fewer benefits; All known issues have been discussed with affected school districts and will be corrected as soon as possible. To expedite delivery of the benefit, the additional amount will be added to the child’s existing P-EBT card. Affected districts will be notified once corrections have been made.
- * P-EBT cards were issued by the CHFS Department for Community Based Services to more than 627,000 students for benefits needed during a 100-year pandemic. Beneficiaries who do not need the assistance are encouraged to destroy the card or make an equivalent donation to their local food pantry.